Sunday, May 18, 2014

Disclaimer

I am not a blogger. I started this blog a few months ago but I never posted anything. But things are about to change. I started this blog because I wanted to document God’s hand in my life. I was going through a hard time in my life and I wanted to share with people close to me my process of healing. So the documentation officially starts today.

Now is a good time to start because I just began a new chapter in my life. I arrived in Iasi, Romania three days ago for an internship. For the next three months I will be working with developmentally disabled children in an orphanage and a children’s hospital. I am pretty nervous. Let’s be real, I am terrified. But I couldn’t’ be more excited.


Adventure is out there.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I see you, Miss Unpresumptious. "Not a blogger". We all see right through that. Well, I see right through that at least. You're a naturally talented writer.

    ReplyDelete